September 8, 2022
Cast your vote of support by shopping and encouraging others to shop at your local neighbourhood organic food market, Steep Hill Food Co-op.
“Eating healthy food fills your body with energy and nutrients. Imagine your cells smiling back at you and saying: “Thank you!”.” – Karen Salmansohn
44th Anniversary Sale
- Sept. 16th to 30th, 2022
- Members 6% Off
- Working Members 9% Off
- Shop Everyday During This Sales Event with Discount!
- Prebook Sept. 1st to Sept. 23rd
- Fresh turkeys from Pine View Farms
- Non-members $50 Down Payment
- Talk to your friendly clerk to prebook
Wanted: Committee Members
We need your support to help strength our community by volunteering your time as a Steep Hill Committee member.
Committees: Finance, Human Resources / Executive, Marketing and Nominations / Governance.Learn More
Donate Grocery Bags
Let's reduce waste together by donating clean used grocery bags to Steep Hill. Talk to our friendly clerks to make a donation.
Job Opening: Clerk
Steep Hill Food Co-op is seeking for applicants to fulfil the position of a part-time clerk. Deadline Friday, September 16, 2022Learn More
Lactose Free Country Harvest Artisan-style Pizza
- $10.90 + tax ea.
- Pizza crust 100% Canadian Wheat Flour
- Fermented 24 hours for Rich Flavour & Texture
- Hand made in Canada with Love
- Each pizza is handcrafted by real people
Price Drop Bargains
- Purple Cabbage (Certified Organic) - $4.56 kg ($2.07 lb)
- Zucchini (Certified Organic) - $5.53 kg ($2.51 lb)
- Celery (Certified Organic) - $3.99 ea.
Back In Stock
- Bob's Red Mill 1:1 Baking Flour
- Covered Bridge Cheddar Potato Chips
- Ecover Stain Remover
- Frankie's Organic Cheddar Clouds
- Greek God Organic Greek Plain Yogurt
- Happy Days Feta in Brine
- Happy Days Goat Cheese
- Sapsucker Sparkling Grapefruit
- Sapsucker Sparkling Lime
- Savor Crackers
- Savor Organic Mayonnaise
- Savor Sandwich Cookies
- Smartbite Organic Rice Cakes
- Smoked Tofu
- U.S.A. grown organic Sunflower Seeds
- Happy Planet Chocolate Milk
- Happy Planet Cream Top
- Jerseyland Plain Whole Milk Yogurt
- Sour Cream
- Valley Pride Cream 10%
- Valley Pride Milk 1%, 2%, 3.5%
- Valley Pride Whip Cream 35%
- Pork Cutlets
- Pork Sausage (Sour Cherry, Saskatchewan)
- Pork Sausage (Saskatoon Berry)
- Pork Sausage (Sweet Ginger)
Bring reusable grocery bags for your shopping needs.
Return paper egg cartons to the store for recycling.
Apples 3# (BC Sunrise), Avocados (Hass), Bananas (Fair Trade), Cherries (BC), Grapes Red, Italian Plums 2# (BC), Lemons (Fancy), Limes (Persian), Melon Cantaloupe, Nectarines (BC), Oranges (Valencia), Peaches (BC)
Broccoli Crowns, Cabbage Green, Cabbage Red, Cauliflower, Celery, Crimini, Ginger, Kale Green, Leeks, Lettuce Romaine Heads, Lettuce Romaine Mix, Medium White Button, Onions Green, Potato Gold Nuggets, Potatoes (red, russet, yellow, white), Shallots, Shiitake, Spinach, Squash Zucchini, Yam Jersey Sweet
- Local Produce
- Local Produce
- Local Micro Greens
- Global Produce, Dairy, Local Produce, Local Meat, Local Eggs
- Every 2nd week: Local Bread, Local Pizza Dough
- Local Produce
Shopping With Us
Order By: (306) 664-4455 / email@example.com
We take special orders upon request via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please plan in advance and provide the following information below, so we are able to verify if we can order it for you.
- Product name
- Product description
Thank You For Supporting Steep Hill